Just finished reading Legend of Huma, a Dragonlance classic. I know I turned my back on that fantasy world a long time ago, after the entire story was bastardized into one disgusting money-making bandwagon of poorly written fiction. With the coming of the Age of Mortals, I figured that Wizards of the Coast should have learned to leave that world alone.
Maybe I was just bored or curious on how the story of Huma turned out. Prequels are a tricky thing, I think. It is a hit or miss when it comes out into the bookstores. I think this prequel did good. The story was interesting, despite the blandness of Huma's character (I think the writer did the best he could to make a boring knight into a heroic legend). But I am more intrigued with the minotaur, Kaz. I think he has more character and depth than Huma (because Huma's destiny was layed out from the start till the end).
No comments:
Post a Comment