Now that the sci-fi/fantasy convention is over, its back to reality for me. It was fun to see people dress up in costumes and share their excitement over certain television shows, books and movies. But I need to ground myself back to real life and focus on other stuff aside from science fiction and fantasy.
I am now twenty-five percent finished with my thesis revisions. I'm amazed at how fast my revisions are going, compared to the previous times I revised my work. Its probably because of the numerous inputs I got from my defense. I realized that what I really needed for my stories was feedback -- good critical feedback, which was not given to me during the time I was writing and revising my stories.
Aside from the thesis, I still have tons of work to do back home. Plus I think I misplaced my palm PDA's keyboard and charger... I must be getting old and my memory is not as good as it used to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment