Still Deciding
I'm still figuring out if I want to get a DSL connection or just stay with a dial-up connection. I've been using pre-paid cards to go online at home. I usually buy one of those one hundred pesos/20 hour internet cards and it takes me 1.5 to 2 months to consume one card. I guess part of me wants to get a DSL subscription.
But what is my main reason for getting a DSL connection? To download all the TV series, movies, files and books I can find? To stay connected to the virtual world 24/7? I don't know if this is a worthwhile reason, but I am tempted.
So what's holding me back? It's probably the monthly due and the fact that my computer is going to be turned on day and night (increasing our electricity bill). Plus with all my work and obligations, I don't know if I would have the time to surf the web.
No comments:
Post a Comment