Our landline phone at home has been dead for five days now.
I have been calling up PLDT everyday, following up on the repair. The customer service people there are useless. I doubt they even care or sympathize with the customer's problem, they are merely following a script.
Heck I already memorized their dialogue and lines.
"Let me check the records sir..."
"I'm sorry sir, but according to our files, someone already checked the line" (eh bakit ba sira?!)
"I will write a ticket and notify the technical team..." (you've been writing tickets everytime I call you up.)
"Medyo busy lang ang technical team ngayon, but they will fix your phone as soon as they are available" (kelan? when hell freezes over?)
Good thing my mom applied for a bayantel phone. At least we have another landline phone available for use. The annoying thing is, my internet access is connected to the PLDT line.... that means no internet at home until the phone company fixes this mess.
No comments:
Post a Comment