Tools of the Trade

I am currently trying to expand my personal library, adding books on technical communication. While I have reference manuals and books in the office, I do want to have my own copies of these books. Since I am in the profession of writing technical manuals, I might as well invest on books that can help me improve my work.

Here are some of the books I'm currently looking out for:
  1. Microsoft Manual of Style for Technical Publications
  2. Training manuals on various Adobe products (like Framemaker, Illustrator, and Robohelp)
  3. Powerpoint and Visio manuals (the ones that each you how to do fancy presentations and diagrams)
Since my budget is limited, I am planning to scout different Booksale branches. Besides, I am not looking for the latest versions of these manuals. I just want to have my own copy of these reference manuals, to serve as guides to the tools I use in the office.

No comments: