Watching Bioman

This was one of those few Japanese Super Sentai series that I enjoyed watching.


The stories were entertaining and a bit campy. But I like how the heroes and the villains evolved during the course of the story. I was surprised when one of the heroes (Yellow 4) got killed off during the early part of the show.

I never did finish the series. That's probably the reason why I still get excited watching old reruns of the show. There's probably a part of me that wants to know what happens to all of them in the end, and if they did triumph over evil.


I recently found out that one of the enemies (the one who played Farrah's sidekick) was one of Japan's famous actress/martial artist, internationally known as Cynthia Luster.

 I'm glad that someone managed to post some episodes of the series on YouTube.

3 comments:

rmacapobre said...

yellow 4 died? are you talking about the actress or the character?

rmacapobre said...

Fred Takan .... cute cute

Sunshine said...

dapat post mo din yung mga bioman pics natin katabi nito :)