Looking at the same faces again

As soon as I got out of the house, I noticed the image of a familiar
looking politician plastered over a corner of the street. I then
realized that the local election was coming up and it's time for the
streets to get covered with faces.

I don't know about other people's sentiments, but I am tried of seeing
these same faces in the television and newspapers. Now I have to bear the agony of looking at them every time I get out of the house. After
experiencing numerous political scandals, I've grown apathetic to the
government and the people that run them.

I guess I'm annoyed with these people intruding over my life -- with
their faces and political slogans popping up everywhere I go. While a
few of these people are deserving and qualified to hold office,
majority of them are just trash. Their faces (and the faces of their
kins) are garbage that we'd have to bear until the election is over.

No comments: