2007 Year End Celebration

We just finished our Dec 31 evening meal and the air outside is reaking of smoke and burnt paper. The neighbors are burning away their money with those expensive fire crackers on the vacant lot beside our house.

My stomach is stuffed with pasta, sweet & sour pork, fried rice, and radish/pork entrail soup. I get to sit down in front of the computer and write about the holiday celebration.

Actually, this year's celebration was more enjoyable compared to the past Christmases that I had. Despite the hectic schedule, new work at a new company, surgey, and the news about my wife getting pregnant, this was still a very fruitful and memorable year for me.

Here are some pictures I took from my cellular phone during the Dec 25 Midnight Mass celebration at Sinkun Church in Binondo.







I still make the time to count my blessings, practice being grateful and reflect on the lessons I learned for this year. There are still a lot of things to do in 2008, but I am confident that I'll do good in 2008... after all, it's going to be the year of the rat (my year).

Happy New Year to everyone! :D

No comments: