Company X-Mas Party

We'll be having our company Christmas Party tomorrow. I'm not really that excited about the party theme since they are promoting a "Black and White" Christmas. I already have something to wear for tomorrow night -- black jeans, black polo shirt, and black/white rubber shoes.

I just hope that this year's food is edible (this means properly prepared and cooked). Last year I had stomach problems after eating hotel food. From what my colleagues told me, most of the stuff would be grilled meat, since we are having the party at a fancy barbecue/grill house.

Anyway, among our prizes are a washing machine, a trip for 2 to Boracay, Microwave Oven, and Color TV. Of course the main prize of the night is a nice looking ASUS EEE PC.

I'm not really expecting to win anything this year, since I plan to leave really early. Most of my officemates are thinking the same thing, since all of us still have to report to work the following day :(

No comments: