Spanish School and Second Hand Books

A couple of weeks ago, Jen and I met up with Ching at Instituto Cervantes. I was supposed to get three books from Ching (who got them from Miko).

We met up around 12 noon. The Institute was having their annual Spanish book fair. Ching and I agreed to meet up in the lobby (amidst the booths and caterers). There were a lot of people wandering around, talking in Spanish, and book shopping. Good thing I spotted her right away.

It's nice to meet up with Ching. She's passionate with her Spanish classes and wants to travel to Spain in the near future. Somehow our topic eventually went to Mike's newly acquired dragonfly, and her reaction to it. I think it looked cool, but I doubt if he acquired it by accident.

Ching then got me the three books I ordered via Amazon.com. There are actually used books which I got for less than a dollar each. Thanks to the low Peso-Dollar exchange rate, I got them for like 150 pesos each (this includes the postal delivery).




Thanks again Mike for taking the time and effort to send these books over. Thanks also to Ching for delivering them to me.

No comments: