Meteor Garden... all over again...

I first heard it from a friend. He wanted me to look for dvd copies of "Boys over Flowers" in Divisoria. I asked what it was. He told me that it was a Korean remake of Meteor Garden.

Then I got another post from a friend, about the series. She said one of the local stations has acquired rights to broadcast it... with the pinoy dubbing and all the crazy mass marketing tactics that go with it.

I guess its the season for remakes in television. But my friend assured me that the series is good --- much like a mix of the new (remake) 902010 and Gossip Girl. I figured that I'll buy a copy of the show for Jen to watch (at least she'll have something to do while baby sitting Aaron).

Here's a clip of the series theme song.... (a remake of the Meteor Garden theme song)

No comments: