Fun at Ace Water Spa

Even though we haven't had an out-of-town trip for the summer, Jen, Aaron and I managed to have a mini summer excursion/swimming trip here in the city. The three of us, along with Cendo and Vivian's family spent yesterday afternoon at Ace Water Spa.

It was an interesting, fun, and tiring, swimming experience. This was the first time I swam in a water facility that promoted hydrotherapy and family fun. The facility was spacious, there were a lot of people swimming, but everyone had a great time.

The "spa" had a large five lane lap pool (for serious swimmers), waterfalls, floor fountain, and lazy river for the kids to play around, and twenty five different hyromassage systems to soothe your tiring muscles (and promote health). There are small hot herbal pools for people (with jasmine, mint, and lavender flavors), sauna, and steam rooms.

I tried out everything tried out everything there, except for the sauna/steam room. Jen and I loved the shower hydro-massage that gave our back a full back massage. The lukewarm water felt wonderful and I could just spend the entire day soaked in one of those bubbling pools.

The admission fee is around 550 per adult, but if you have their special card and discount coupons, you could get in at a cheaper price. I'd definitely like to go back and have another water blast. Maybe during a weekday, where there are fewer people in the pool.

No comments: