Stumbled upon an interesting online comic blog., featuring our favorite local superhero. Darna Lives is a fan fiction/blog/online comics created by Gerry Alanguilan and Arnold Arre. It offers a different re-interpretation of the Darna mythology.
I love the artwork and the depiction of Narda and her family. Honestly, I've been accustomed to see the likes of Marian or Angel playing the Darna role. It's a refreshing and delightful experience to see Narda presented as something different. In the blog, she is a middle-aged woman, selling meat at the local wet market, with a husband and three kids.
There are only a couple of posts in the blog, it's still too early for anyone to make any conclusions on the story or the characters. So far, things are getting interesting and I'll be sticking around to find out where it goes.
1 comment:
darna will always be vilma santos for me.
Post a Comment