I am posting this video as a reminder to myself, to be aware of these families and their sad condition, and also to remind myself to be grateful for what I have.
I've seen these people who make homes under bridges all over the city. It is sad, but I think they are better off compared to those who don't have shelter and live on the streets. The video also shows the resourcefulness of these people, how they are capable of surviving in the most intolerable environments.
2 comments:
The less people dependent on government services paid for by our taxes the better.
People who could not afford to take care of their children shouldn't be allowed to make children.
I don't think these people are getting anything from the government.
I doubt if the taxes we pay would help them, I bet the money gets into the pockets of the greedy government officials.
Post a Comment