Wow I can't believe I have reached this stage in life. It's like hitting another big landmark (or a major stop over) in a very long journey. I can't help but think back on the old days. Occasions like this often make me want to dig up all those memories buried deep inside my head. I don't want to get sentimental or anything. But I do feel grateful for everything I had and experienced -- the good and the bad. And I am really grateful that I was given the freedom make these decisions.
Some people would want to be reminded of their accomplishments and failures. Others would prefer to spend the day in the company of their loved ones. But I prefer celebrating this day by being thankful and appreciating the things in my life. And I hope I would continue to make the most out of this borrowed time that we call life.
No comments:
Post a Comment