Welcome 2021

It has been ages since I last made a blog entry. To be honest, I wasn't sure if I wanted to continue writing here. A lot of things have happened over the past five years (not to mention the year of COVID) and I am not sure if it would be easier to just start over with a new blog.


Looking over the old posts that I made, I realized that it would be a mistake to delete all these entries. I am still weighing my options as I write this entry. I might clean up some of the content and make the blog more presentable (to my current standards).

To be honest, I am still trying to figure out what I want to achieve with this old blog. It could still be a record of my personal reflections and ideas, but I want to do more. 

Perhaps 2021 would be a new beginning for this online journal. I do have a lot of things to write about and I have some idea as to where this blog might go in the future.



No comments: