Some of my officemates agreed not to give each other gifts this coming Christmas (at least to save on one's expenses). But there are those who do want to practice the age-old ritual of gift giving. I always get at least one mug from these corporate Christmases, I guess mugs are pretty much generic or typical gifts one could give for their officemates. And like one of my ex-officemates, I have an extensive collection of mugs at home.
While I still haven't decided whether to buy gifts for my co-workers. I do have ideas on what to give them. Visiting Divisoria Mall and 168 every week does have its perks. I saw some interesting "trinkets" that can qualify as "office gifts", at a reasonably cheap price. I just hope they are as durable as they are cheap.
聖誕禮物
有幾位同事已經決定在這個聖誕節不要互相送禮物了(為了省一點錢)。
可是也有幾位還想繼續送禮物。
在公司的聖誕節﹐我常常拿到杯子。我想杯子是在辦公室普通送的禮物。
像以前的同事﹐我也收集了好多杯子。
我還沒決定要不要送禮物。但是我已經想到什麼禮物可以給他們。
每個星期到Divisoria Mall和一路發百貨公司﹐我看過好多便宜的產品可以送給同事們。
No comments:
Post a Comment