Does it feel like Christmas?
We just got our 13th month pay and I'm sure my officemates are already planning on how they should spend their hard earned cash. I know most of my money would go to paying off insurance bills (it's my feeble attempt to invest for a secure future...) At least I'm 80% complete with my Christmas list. I've bought gifts for most of friends and relatives already (at a reasonable/affordable cost).
Despite all these things, I don't feel the Christmas spirit in me. It seems that my more preoccupied with all the events and activities of the season (like the parties and gift giving). Deep down, I feel that this month is just like any other month in the calendar. Perhaps this is what it feels like to grow old and feel banal towards things.
I hope my inner Scrooge would lighten up soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment