Book Shopping Season

Most of the bookstores are getting ready for the up coming Bookfair event. I've been through some of the nearby National Bookstore branches, looking for good bargain books and checking out the prices of the books. As Huami mentioned in her post, paperback books are priced differently at different National Bookstore branches. Some Buffy or Tamora Pierce books are priced at P100 in one branch, and the same books are priced at P65 in another branch.

But then again, I prefer to do my book shopping at the cheapest bookstores in the Metro --- Booksale. These bookstores offer cheaper books compared to National or Fully Booked.

Here are some of the books I found in Booksale, which I considered a worthwhile purchase:

Katherine Kurtz's Deryni Rising (the original book that started the whole Deryni series) for only P70.



The old Werewolf: Apocalypse novel, "The Silver Crown" written by William Bridges for only P25!



And Tad William's "Dragonbone Chair" for 70 bucks.


No comments: