After two and a half years, my old Pentium III-800 is one step closer to burning out. Blame it on faulty wiring. I' d get an electric shock whenever I touch the chasis of my old PC. I suspect the wires have begun to interfere with the motherboard operation. There are times when the old PC would hang whenever I turn it on.
So I spent weeks scouting computer shops, looking for a good bargain. I finally decided to get a new PC at this computer shop in Gilmore.
The new computer cost me P10,099.00 bucks. It's an Intel Dual Core E2220, 2 GB Memory, 224MB integrated video card, 160GB Hard Drive and Upgraded XL Oversize CPU Fan. The package also comes with an external card reader, optical mouse, keyboard, speakers, Open Office CD, and Linux Ubuntu OS CD.
The initial package costs around P13,499.00 since includes a 16 inch Chimei LCD. But after looking at the other LCD monitors around Gilmore, I realized that the LCD's resolution and display isn't as clear as Samsung or LG. So I opted not to include the China-made LCD. I might buy a nice LCD monitor in the near future, but right now I'm still happy with my old 15" CRT monitor.
No comments:
Post a Comment