I came across a box of old collectible card games that I bought many many years ago. These cards still looked new. I never really played with them. I just bought them just because they were cool and I loved the stories/series from which they were based on.
So now, I am selling these two sets of CCG at eBay dot ph. One is a set of Lord of the Rings card game, entitled "Middle Earth: The Wizards". The set has over 200+ cards, with two rule books, and two starter deck boxes. I'm selling this set at 300 pesos.
The other CCG set I'm selling is the Ani-Mayhem card game. It is a single starter deck set, mostly cards from the Bubble-Gum Crisis series. I am selling the set at 150 pesos.
In addition to cards, I've decided to sell off my Palm LifeDrive unit as well. The unit is in excellent condition, with NO SCRATCHES and a decent battery life. I'm including a wireless keyboard, in addition to the sync-cable, charger and installation disk.

I'm selling the entire set at ebay, for six thousand (6k) pesos. I'm planning to save up for a new second-hand laptop or something that has a bigger screen.
.jpg)
I managed to dispose a few old comic books that's been collecting dust in my bookshelf. Thanks to ebay, I sold off my "JLA (World without grown-ups)" and "Death of Superman" to a decent online buyer.
No comments:
Post a Comment