Selling Some Other Old Stuff

I'm still in the process of de-cluttering my room. This time I've begun cleaning out the old books on my shelves.

I've decided to sell some of my language books, since I do have a ton of these "Teach yourself" modules. I just had to decide which reference books I need, just in case I want to re-learn the language in the future. Thanks to the internet, I don't have to rely much on these books anymore.

Here are some of the books I'm selling off. I just posted them at ebay dot ph, so anyone who is interested can just click the link below each picture.


Teach Yourself Chinese


Teach Yourself Japanese


Living Languages: Basic Japanese


Midnight's Children


Master of Go


Seven Japanese Tales

3 comments:

icecream and chocolates said...

hi allan,

thank you for visiting my blog. anyway, i also would like to sell some of my stuff? you know for monetary purposes? how can you determine what price of books you want to sell? and do i have to register thru ebay? thanks.

aschua said...

you can create an account in ebay and sell your things there. you might also want to check the prices of the things you want to sell... so you'll have an idea how much to price them. hope this helps.

icecream and chocolates said...

hello...thanks for the advice...anyway, i'm back to blogging again...after a somewhat busy sked...