Here are some technical drawings I made using Adobe Illustrator. These designs are rear-view illustrations of the stuff I work with in the office.
The first image was base from the chassis of a tech-manufacturer. The original illustration was kind of blurry, so I just replicated my own version of the drawing, over the old image.
I base the second image from another supplier of computer network switches. I made it as generic as possible, removing the brand name and the other distinguishing marks.
Here is a picture of the two machines combined, along with the cables:
This is just one of the many proposals that didn't make it through the first review. The details of the ports and cards are not that accurate, nor are the cables the right size. But I think these pictures show that I've learned a lot with Adobe Illustrator (and that I still have a long way to go).
No comments:
Post a Comment