Met the old La Salle gang for lunch yesterday at the old house of pancakes. It's been a long time since we last came together and it was nice catching up on each others' lives.
Eddie then surprised us with an early christmas gift -- the first eight episode of Heroes. I am very grateful for the gift. Even though I watched the fist seven episodes already at the office (during non-working hours), I still wanted to have a personal copy of the series and I got my wish.

So Jen and I watched the first episode last night (it was her first time to watch it, and my second). It was good to watch the episode again since I noticed some stuff/dialogue that I missed during my first watch.
After we finished, Jen was asking if there's a continuation. I said yes. She wanted to continue watching but it was late (she has to wake up at 6am to go to work). At least she seem to like the show as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment