I'm posting this entry at a Burger King branch in Manila. Thank God for the free Wi-Fi connection. I'm off to Divisoria in a while, to return some of the stuff we borrowed from my in-laws during Jen's pregnancy.
Jen is still stuck at home, recovering from her delivery. She's doing okay, except for the Chinese belief that forbids her to have contact with water for the next 30 days after her pregnancy (for fear of harming her internal chi or something).
Aside from her regular pooping and crying, Nika is also doing okay. She's got the colds right now (thanks to her older brother for sneezing on her face last week). But we've got her illness under control as well.
I thought things would get easier when Nika came out, but with Jen still bound to the house, unable to leave until the middle of February, I'm tasked to do most of the outside work. But still I am thankful that we have my mother and Aaron's yaya to help around. I am also tasked to do the grown-up's laundry (in the washing machine), while yaya washes both Aaron and Nika's clothes.
One of our good friends will be getting married tomorrow, and we could not make it to the festivity. I'm planning to attend the ceremony at Manila Cathedral tomorrow, if I finish the laundry early.
It will also be Basti's birthday party next week. I guess I'll be going to the kiddie celebration alone. I can't drive the car while taking care of Aaron at the same time.
No comments:
Post a Comment