I just learned that one of my Psychology professors at DLSU had just passed away. Sir Bobby was one of the best teachers I had in my stay at La Salle. He was both an inspiration and a friend to his students.
Sir Bobby was our GenPsych (General Psychology) professor and he exposed us to the wonderful aspects of the human mind. He wasn't one of those terror teachers who use fear or force to make students learn. His unique teaching style made us laugh, learn, and love the study of human behavior.
What made him more special was the fact that he made an effort to connect with his students. I remembered that he was the only teacher who showed up on our class Christmas party, he came and shared his time with us (when he could have been doing something else more important).
I was fortunate to have him again for two of my classes and as a panelist for our undergrad thesis. He had a hearty appetite and demanded that we serve him cheesecake and coffee (while we did our presentation).
Sir Bobby is a one-of-a-kind teacher who would surely be missed by his students. I thank him for his kindness and generosity, and for making my college experience a memorable one.
3 comments:
Lastname?
sino eto, si bobby gonzales? Kelan namatay?
si bobby mendoza... he died jan 31...
Post a Comment