If everything goes well, we'll be bringing Aaron to Baguio this Thursday for a four-day vacation. We're keeping an eye out on coming typhoons, sudden appointments, and other schedule changes.
Jen has prepared a list of stuff we'd bring. I'm busy downloading some children's songs and videos, burning them to a CD, so that Aaron will be entertained during the six hour trip.
As much as I'd like my son to enjoy the trip, I wonder if he'll get to experience the Baguio that I visited in the past. I just came across a news article a couple of days, saying that Baguio is reaching the state of urban decay.
I remembered the last time we visited the city. Session Road overflowing with cars. Most of the pine trees were gone. Shanty houses have sprouted over the barren mountainsides.
Part of me doubts if Baguio would recover its former splendor, unless something is done to fix the problem.
No comments:
Post a Comment