Wiper Hunting

One of the windshield wipers in Jen's car is damaged. The blade looks cracked and worn, probably from cleaning all the dust and grime on the windshield. I've been visiting various Ace Hardware stores in different SM malls, looking for a 22-inch wiper blade. Unfortunately, they are all out of stock.

A friend of mine suggested that I go to Banawe and buy the blade there. He told me that the wiper blades are cheaper and I could have one of the store employees change the blades. I know it's the perfect solution to the wiper problem, but traffic at Banawe is terrible and I'd have to make an effort to go there (compared to shopping at the nearby mall). Like it or not, I guess I'd have to drop by Banawe one of these days.

Speaking of cars, Jen and I might be taking a road trip to Baguio next week. Jen's parents invited us to join them in their vacation at the City of Pines. We'll be taking Aaron and his yaya. This will be Aaron's first trip out of Manila.

We're still deciding if we'd use Jen's car or her parent's SUV to go to Baguio. The SUV is spacious and can fit us all comfortably. Jen's Honda City is small, but it consumes less fuel.

No comments: