Online Training for My Next Projects...

I've been given more responsibilities now at work. This means a lot more challenges and the chance to learn more about the company's core products.

But in order to do a good job, I need to re-train myself on tools and systems that I've worked with before. That's the problem when working on various projects, I familiarize myself with a topic for a while and then abandon it once the project is completed.

Whenever a new assignment appears, I always get a feeling of Déjà vu. The topic and the tools are somewhat familiar to me, but they look different.

I'm glad that there are hundreds of free tutorials online. At least I could search the internet and find myself a free e-learning course on the topic I need. There's an interesting one for my Linux assignment and another one for my other work.

2 comments:

Reina said...

Interesting projects! Yum! =)

aschua said...

Yep. I hope that it would last long enough for me to actually retain some relevant information.