Interesting Reality Show (for comic geeks like me)

I can't believe Stan Lee has jumped into the reality show bandwagon.

It seems that he's hosting his own reality show called "Who wants to be a superhero". The contestants dress up in their own bizarre super hero costumes. They go through a series of tests to find out who among them has the traits to become the next comic book superhero. The winner of the show gets his or her character immortalized in a comic book and appear in a Sci Fi channel movie.



Season one is showing here locally at Jack TV (I think). I saw some of the "super hero" wannabes from the ads and teasers. Among my favorites are Fat Momma (a single mother who has the power to grow whenever she is angry), Celphone Girl (a hero with celphone related powers), and Monkey Girl (she weilds hi-tech weapons disguised as bananas).

(Read Chinese version here.)

No comments: